♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Sigh. Today is the last day of June holidays and I'm still in holiday mood. so nnnice.
Right. I just saw something that makes me feel...what can I say? Sad? Yeah, sad, very sad in fact. I always feel like that when I see that something. Every every time. What's wrong with me.
Anyway good things come to an end. now that good ol' holidays are gone, TYS, exam papers, revision, studying are definitely hurling my way. and no need to say, study camp is back in action.
12 November what's keeping you.
Past few days of tiring shoots and thick hairspray, it has finally come to an end. Good stuff to learn, enjoyable, different experience. I'm thankful for all this.
Mum brought me out on Friday. woke up extra early for tuition(pissed me off) so I went out in a mess, hair clothes everything. we ate popeyes haha. and I got orange fbts. hey but suddenly I lost interest in shopping(Mum must be damn happy). oh yes I heard a lot of people didn't go for today's mock. wonder if it's true? but ACE didn't go.
If only there were such things as teleports... let's say teleporting only takes 2 secs, how much dumb time can be saved from travelling! I won't ever be late, I can check out two places(almost la) at around the same time and there won't be such thing as curfews or parents' nagging to go home earlier.